Wednesday, 16 November 2016

Maths statistics

Description: In Poutama there are some kids that go with James to maths and some stay in with Elly, Troy and Nic. I go with James and we are learning about statistics. James said that you can pick what you want to do that you can get the stats from it. Angus and I are doing the salary compared from football players (soccer players) and basketball players. So Angus and I chose some players from a each century. Started from the 60"s to 2010's. Angus and I thought the football players (soccer players) got payed more than basketball players.


image:

evaluation: I think I did well with Angus because we didn't fight and we got it done.

feedback: I think you did well in figuring out the stats
feedforward: next time can you make a graph

No comments:

Post a Comment