Wednesday, 23 November 2016

Athletics day

Description: Today (23/11/16) in athletics. All of my school (Russell street school) went to the Massey athletics track. Everybody did every event there was discus, shot put, javelin (but with a vortex), 800m run, 100m sprint (but for the people who won there races at school not at the track), hurdles, long jump and high jump.

  • Athletics Reflection:

    • What was the most enjoyable part of athletics for you? Why? Talking with my friends in my house and cheering them on.

    • What are you really proud of? Why? I'm proud of my 800m running because I did better than last year

    • What was the most challenging part? Why? The most challenging was 800m running because you need to jog at the start then you sprint when your about 100ms left of the track

    • Where to now? What are your goals for next time? Why do you want to focus on this?next time at intermediate I need to work on my running because we do a 1500m run as well as a 800m run. Image:

Evaluation: The best bit about athletics is I got better at my running because I beat a person that beat me last year. But next I need to sprint faster.


No comments:

Post a Comment