Wednesday, 14 September 2016

Term 3 Art portfolio post

Description: In Poutama Room 13 and 14 are doing self portraits. Room 12 are doing the Rio 2016 Olympics art. I did rugby sevens. Then with Suzanne we did calendar art. The Rio art was pop art. The art we did with Suzanne is a quilt pattern called drunkard paths. We used panekiretanga (excellence) to measure and cut actuarially. The drunkard paths was inspired by Eric Carle and the Rio olympics pop art was inspired by Andy Warhol.

Image:




Feedback: you did well on your art because you put texture in it
Feedforward: next time you could work on your rio art because there is white gaps. Sam R

Evaluation: I think I did well with my art but with the rio I could do better.

1 comment:

  1. Your calendar art is stunning William! Well done! You certainly showed Panekiretanga through this. A lot of time, thought and patience was spent on this.

    ReplyDelete