Thursday, 7 July 2016

SLC (student led conference) reflection

Description: The teacher set a task for the class after the stundent led conference. Every one in pouts a did this after there stundent led confrenece we reflected on it. 

Image: 
1) How do you think you did on your SLC? I think I did well because I talked good. What was the highlight? When my parents said that my report was good.
2) What did you do differently to make your SLC stand out? I did nothing really differently but I changed  a post differently that ws my sea turtle one.
3) How will you make your Home Led Conference in Term 3 be awesome? What things might you do to make it awesome? By making my post better and taking clearly to my parents.
Evaluation: I think I did well because I speaked well and didn't worry about. Next time I should not get distracted.

Feedback: The number 3 question is good how you explained it because then you know what you a going to do next SLCT2016.
Feedforward:I think next time it would be good if you wrote how you felt . Mike S

No comments:

Post a Comment