Thursday, 23 June 2016

Te reo

Description: In et reo we have been learning about The Maori dinner table. My group and I made a puppet pal so we can talk about some of the food in Maori. In my group it was Mike, Finis and I made it together.


image: 


Feedback: I think you did well at learning the Maori language and i think you will be a great teacher.
Feedforward: I think you don't have anything to work on. It is good. Jacob W


Evaluation: I think my group and I did well because we did quite a lot of maori and english words. I like the way we did a mix of the new zealand culture with english and maori.

1 comment:

  1. What a cool Puppetpal! I love how this shows your learning and your pronunciation. It is a bit like a gameshow - you could even have prizes if you did it again!

    ReplyDelete